New Years 2012 Day Quick Breakfast
Everyone has leftovers. We tend to have random items in the refrigerator we dont want to see go to waste. Today we woke up on the first day of 2012 hungry…. so we found the following things in the fridge:
- 2 loaves of french bread from chicken curry last week.
- smoked turkey deli meat
Lets prepare something in 10 min!
- Toast the French Bread where its crispy again
- fry the eggs to make it over medium
- When the eggs are almost done, add the turkey
- Cut a line into the bread and split it open
- Add the turkey and eggs nicely
- Add Soy sauce and you’re set!
Voila! Breakfast for two on New Years Day