SUPER Easy Turkey Chili – Wick Fowler’s 2 Alarm
I’m a huge fan of Turkey Chili but I’ve never really made it at home before. Recently we had a Chili Cook-Off at my client site to raise money for charity and I was introduced to Wick Fowler’s Famous 2 Alarm Chili Kit! We won the chili contest and the recipe is just out of the box. You can get it at any grocery store and add as much or as little to the recipe as you like. I like to pair it with corn bread (Jiffy is my favorite) but some like it over rice, with crackers, etc.
The directions are right on the box and completely easy! I’ve made this a few times with different variations of the recipe, but a few ideas of ingredients I’ve added are below.
- Wick Fowler’s 2 Alarm Chili Kit ( all the spices are pre-measured!)
- 2 lbs of ground turkey, chicken or beef
- Onion (diced)
- Green Bell Peppers (diced)
- Canned or frozen Corn (drained)
- Pinto Beans (canned & drained)
- 1 small can of Rotel (drained)
- Side Item Ideas
- Jiffy Corn Bread – my favorite (you’ll need oil, milk and egg for this)
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheddar
- Diced Onions